10.13.2005

Enter the Rock Snob

Evening, bitches. let me tell you something, to let you know what this is all about. my name is mil0. i listen to music that is way better than the music you listen to. i am too cool for the radio. i am so cool, elvis calls me king. but for serious, this isn't just going to be about talking shit about music. i've got a comrade-in-arms waiting in the wings to spit cinema on you, and as soon as i get some kind of clue what i'm doing, and he tells me what username he wants, we are so going to educate your fool ass.
here's a smattering of subjects on which you'll be finding my indispensable thoughts in this dimly-lit corner of the interweb:
music
movies
food
politics
energy drinks
capillary spongebaths
cartoons
comics
television
hockey
swearing
sex
drugs
education

salivating yet? here's a bib, droolface.
anyway, this shit's gonna totally fuck your shit's shit up, so set your browsers for stunned.
bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home