10.24.2005

I hate chain letters

I'm going to find the stupid bitch who makes all these god damn chain letters and im going to slit her throat

I know its a fucking girl, cuz girls make stupid crap like that... she probably sits at home by herself worshiping aaron carter and making chain letters that say:

"if you dont copy and repost this, a man will appear at your bed side and kill you violently... right after that, a girl will crawl through your window and across your ceiling down to you and she will eat your rotting corpse so no one will know your missing, and you will have bad luck in relationships for 395 years."


Its definitely Angela Castaldo... fucking dumb bitch. For those of you who don't know who Angela Castaldo is, I went to high school with her, and shes a dumb bitch... thats all that you need to know really

Its either her, or you, you fucking loser



I'm gonna go shoot myself in the head, cuz if any of these chain letters actually work... my g/f is gonna leave me, my mom will die, i'll lose all my money, i'll get in a tragic car accident, have terrible luck with girls for the next 3000 years or so, and like 30 people are gonna kill me tonight.

wish me luck

2 Comments:

At 11/16/2005 10:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to high school with her too... Verona? I hated her, who is this maybe I knew you too.

 
At 2/09/2006 05:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those of you who have nothing better to do with your time then to write lame ass things on lame ass web sites. Get all your facts straight. There is more than one Angela Castaldo in this world and I don't appreciate someone calling me names when they don't know me from their stinky ass. If I get my throat cut because of some cunt, there will be hell to pay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home