10.21.2005

I love clubs, Techno, and Blowouts

I lied about the whole title of this thing

I hate clubbing italians with their incredibly overused spikey hair

You wanna dance tough guy? Lemme shoot at your feet, asshole


boom chik boom chik boom chik boom chik boom chik... thats my impression of techno

Its also my impression of me shooting and reloading my gun in a club full of guidos listening to techno...


If anyone on this forum has the hair style proudly called "The Blow-out" just let me know, and i'll gladly blow your brains out. Bitch.

2 Comments:

At 10/21/2005 04:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the prostitute's mother son that gave birth to you! you are right.

 
At 10/21/2005 09:58:00 PM, Blogger Pootie Tang said...

Good one. Next time try making a sentence

Sentence- n (sen•tens)- a string of words put together in an order in which they MAKE FUCKING SENSE... DOUCHE BAG

suck a fat one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home